Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fuzzy Web

What is Fuzzy Web?

It was my first day in the class and I found the concept of Web 2.0 quite difficult to understand. Even though we have went through all of the possibility for the meaning of it, I still don't know if I have fully grasped it yet. I wonder if the idea of Web 2.0 is a conceptual model that organizes the new way of learning, or more likely, an actual definition for the different ways of learning that can be found over the web.

Moreover, I am excited to be able to read the textbook for the course because I want to learn how to think in the new age. The name of the book relishes on the idea of creativity that I have heard from another author, Richard Florida, who wrote the Rising of the Creative Class. Richard Florida emphasizes that we are in a transition into an age where people rely on creativity, a mostly right-brain activity, more than ever.

Hung To

No comments: